2012年11月13日星期二

Genting again!!;))

9.11.2012 until 11.11.12 , i went  Genting Highland again with my boy , friend and also his famly  ;)
before started our trip to Genting, he dyed his hair become brown colour and look more handsome :D

after he dyed hair, he become more 自恋 ;P

with him ;) ♥

Alomost 5am ,we reached Genting and  met his grandpa thr to help us check in our hotel ;)

This time went Genting is so lucky to me:D
10.11.2012  had a 娱协奖 at thr,  i met my idol--- Adrian 陈凯旋 !! :D
he is always the handsome and the best , when i saw him , i shouted and called him to see my camere :D

handsome right ??;))

we also met 李佳薇, 戴佩妮,光亮, Daydream, and so on....
we also got three free ticket to go inside 娱协奖live , this was first time i went and it was on live in Astro! :D


me, him and his brother 's ticket ;)

took photo when live ;))

We went Snow World , i was so brave because i wore short pant go insede ><''
only -6€ inside, it was fantastic cold !!
we took many pic inside Snow house.

^^V

1,2,3~ jump!! :D

love tis :)

we 

He always give me many happiness in my life.
Make me cry and laugh .


Today is valentine day 14.11.2012 ,
My beloved dear , Happy Valentine Day ♥ 
I Love you :-* 

没有评论:

发表评论